14 1/2"x 40 1/2"
· Center - Five different red strips 2 1/2"xWOF
· Border - Two red strips 2 1/2"x36" and two strips 2 1/2"x14 1/2"
· Snowflakes - Cut three snowflakes from the Snowflake template. I made all my snowflakes the same size at 7 1/2", but you could enlarge or reduce the template to make your snowflakes different sizes.
· Binding - 1/4 yard
· Backing - 1/2 yard
1) Lay out the five inside strips and sew together along the long edges making the inside runner. Trim length to 36".
2) Sew border strips to each of the long edges of the inside runner.
3) Sew border strips to each short end of the inside runner.
4) Position and appliqué snowflakes onto the runner.
5) Quilt as desired! I quilted around each snowflake and quilted wavy lines across the red strips.
6) Bind runner.
As a bonus to our customers, some of our patterns will have online extra ideas to go along with them. To complete the online extras, you will need to have the original pattern plus the online extra.
22” x 41”
by Joanne Rowicki